Desert Flowers

Desert Flowers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Idle Hands

 
Water is running.
  I'm sitting on the edge of a bed, in a hotel room. The vent is blowing dust, with a smattering of hot air.
The wall paper is peeling in long strips, as if some enormous clawed beast had scratched at it. The panel roof is stained yellow, from the years where smoking had been allowed in every room. The lights from the transport trucks running their mid night duties along the airport highway cast a beam on the wall above the creaky queen size bed, echoed by shadows tossed around the room. The only constant light in the room is the one 25 Watt bulb by the door, enough light to follow the trail of her clothes to the washroom. She had started top to bottom.
 I picked up her shirt, breathing in the smell of her perfume. It wasn't overbearing; you could only smell from in close, if you were to place your lips on her perfectly accentuated collar bone.
 With only a glance, I stepped over her bra. My head was swimming. Her jeans bore the signature of a quick, careless departure from her body, strewn haphazardly on the worn shag carpet. One leg inside out, the other with a sock attempting escape. Hmmm....wonder where the other is....
She had left the door slightly ajar, to let the light in. I hastily discarded my own garments, allowing myself only a minute to gather my thoughts, and to catch my breath. I pushed open the door....
 Her back was to me as I manoeuvred my way into the shower, her head slightly cocked to the right and facing down, eyes closed. I stood motionless to take in the sight of immaculate body.
Her hair gave way to a light fuzz on the nape of her neck, which traced its way down the  beginnings of her spine, before the willow tree tattoo back piece took over, its branches seeming to sway with the rise and fall of her breath. My eyes feasted on the curves of her hips, over her ass cheeks, scalded pink from the hot water of the shower, down her shapely legs to her feet, and back up again. Perfect.
 I took a half step towards her, slowly running my finger tips up the sides of her rib cage, while my lips found their way to her shoulders. Her skin was soft, and I indulged to the fullest.
My hands did not stop, taking her body parts in them, and I tingled with pleasure as she let out a gasp as I did so. I could feel her own hands reach behind her, her hands on my flesh driving me mad with the most intense desire...

“Hey Jabroni, car from the East. Get off your butt. Time to work.” She giggled.
I looked at Nabi, my favourite ANP, who seemed to be watching me with a curious expression.
He flicked his cigarette into the ditch, one more butt to be added to the thousands.
“Come Seitan. Shiesta Zan.” He gave me a knowing smile, as we followed her onto Lake Effect.
Fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment