Desert Flowers

Desert Flowers

Thursday 12 May 2011

You Will Never Read This....

My Dearest,
 You will never read  this. I will never give it to you. I will not walk across the courtyard to where you now sleep and hand it to you. I will not leave it somehwere you could stumble upon it in passing. Many years from now, you will not receive this in the mail. You will never read this letter.
 I suppose that I write these words than to myself. Perhaps, for me to understand this series of complex emotions that seem to take hold of me every time I'm in your pressence, or I see you walk happily around the corner with the sat phone, or even if I just think of you. Maybe, I write this letter to myself, to admit that I have indeed fallen head over heals in love with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment